Jerome Emerging Printmakers’ Residency
Download a PDF application
here: JeromeResidency2013.pdf [930KB]
Highpoint is pleased to announce the recipients of its tenth Jerome Emerging Printmakers' Residency: Jonas Criscoe, David Frohlich, and Caitlin Warner. Beginning in September, these residents will receive nine months of access to Highpoint's fully-equipped printshop as well as technical support, critiques with area arts professionals, a stipend for printmaking supplies and the opportunity to work in a collaborative workshop environment that encourages experimentation and growth. The program will conclude with a group exhibition in May 2013 featuring work created by the artists during their residency.
Highpoint would like to thank this year’s Jurors: Liz Armstrong, Assistant Director for Exhibitions & Programs and Curator of Contemporary Art at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, and Bud Shark, Master Printer and Founder of Colorado-based print publisher Shark's Ink.
For more information on Highpoint’s Jerome Residency please contact residency coordinator, Josh Bindewald.
- 2012–2013 Jonas Criscoe, David Frohlich, and Caitlin Warner
- 2011–2012 Gwendolyn Comings, Graham Judd, and Jonathan McFadden
- 2010–2011 John Hunter, Justin Sehorn, and Rose Sexton
- 2009–2010 Katinka Galanos, Miles Mendenhall, and Justin Terlecki
- 2008–2009 Emily Hoisington, Daniel Luedtke, and Anna Tsantir
- 2007–2008 Pamela Carberry, Andy Morien, and Kirsten Peterson
- 2006–2007 Brian Aldrich, Emmy Lingscheit, and Jon Renzella
- 2005–2006 Matthew Bindert, Keiko Ishii Eckhardt, and Xavier Tavera
- 2004–2005 Jeremy Lund, Karl Nelson, and Jamie Swanson
- 2003–2004 Susannah Bielak, Colin Gatling, and Sara Langworthy