By joining as a Supporting Member, you'll be helping Highpoint continue to provide the community with educational programs, collaborative publishing opportunities, access for artists, and gallery exhibitions. Your donation will be used for expenses related to our educational and artistic programming. For example:
A gift of $100 would provide:
- ink for seven children's classes
- a free printmaking class visit for 25 students
A gift of $250 could fund:
- bus transportation for 60 children on field trips to HP
- help with the cost of framing prints for an exhibition
A gift of $1,000 pays for:
- Printmaking classes for 140 children or
- Inks for HP co-op artists for six months.
Highpoint is dedicated to advancing the art of printmaking: we provide educational programs, community access, collaborative publishing and more.
There are several levels of joining:
- Supporting ($40, or $30 for students/seniors): 10% discount on select classes, invitations to members-only events, and a subscription to Highpoint’s newsletter
- Household ($65): 10% discount on select classes for the entire household, invitations to members-only events, and a subscription to HP’s newsletter
- First Edition ($100): All the benefits of household membership, plus invitations to First Edition Hands-On Printmaking Days (dates to be announced)
- Limited Edition ($250): All the benefits of household membership, plus invitations to a seminar on collecting prints (date to be announced)
- Special Edition ($500): All the benefits of household membership, plus your choice of:
- a printmaking field trip for one class of up to 30 students (grades 3–12, dates by appointment, and based on availability) or
- a special exhibit tour with visiting artist and/or artistic director (dates by appointment, and based upon availability)
- Collector ($1000): All the benefits of household membership, plus a Printmaking Party for Ten, customized to fit the interests of your group. Possibilities include a make-a-print event, a tour of Highpoint’s archives, or a "Collecting 101" seminar (date set by appointment, and based upon availability).